D J Microlaminates
DJ MicroLaminates is a highly-innovative photoresist materials company that sells a wide range of thick and thin dry film sheets and dry film rolls worldwide.
Key Product Differentiators:
- DJ MicroLaminates’ Thick film (100µm – 1mm) offers a unique advantage to multilayer microfluidic structures, plating moulds, wafer-level packaging processes, and MEMs
- DJ MicroLaminates dry films offer structural integrity by way of highly resilient, durable thin and thick film
- DJ MicroLaminates dry films are eco-friendly, fast, inexpensive, solvent-free, no edge-bead
Photoresist Applications: Dry film photoresist material offers significant advantages in the fabrication of complex, multi-level, high aspect ratio semiconductor electronic and other structures with unique requirements:
- Electronic Devices – consumer, medical, wireless and other devices
- Microfluidics Devices – a leading growth application
- Sensors, MEMS, Wafer Level Packing & Electronic Components
ADEX is suitable for use in a variety of applications including, but not limited to: microfluidics, CMOS, biosensors, force/load sensors accelerometers and gyroscopes; and where any 3D, permanent MEMS structure is needed. It may also be used as a plating mold or in defining metal circuitry such as copper redistribution layers in wafer-level packaging.