KMSF® 1000 is a negative tone, polyimide-based photo-dielectric for use as an ultra-low stress buffer, passivation or protective layer.
- Negative tone, photoimageable dielectric
- No warpage due to low shrinkage and tensile modulus
- Solvent developable
- I-Line/broadband sensitivity, 1:1 aspect ratio imaging
- Low temperature processing (< 200°C)
- Good electrical properties
- high thermal and chemical stability
- Low moisture uptake
• Stress buffer
• Passivation and protective layers
KAM KMSF 1000 Datasheet 8.10.20 final.pdf
KMSF® 2000 is a negative-tone, low-temperature cure, PPE-copolymer-based photo-dielectric for high-reliability heterogeneous design in advanced packaging. It provides a unique advantage offering through its improved pattern resolution, low-temperature cure, and robust balance of mechanical and electrical properties. It is designed for an optimal cured film thickness of 5 to 10 μm.
KAM KMSF 2000 TDS 2.23.23.pdf