KMSF® 1000 Low Stress Dielectric Photoresist
KMSF® 1000 is a negative tone, polyimide-based photo-dielectric for use as an ultra-low stress buffer, passivation or protective layer.
- Negative tone, photoimageable dielectric
- No warpage due to low shrinkage and tensile modulus
- Solvent developable
- I-Line/broadband sensitivity, 1:1 aspect ratio imaging
- Low temperature processing (< 200°C)
- Good electrical properties
- high thermal and chemical stability
- Low moisture uptake
• Stress buffer
• Passivation and protective layers
You can only view the below documents if you are logged in, so login or register today.
KAM KMSF 1000 Datasheet 8.10.20 final.pdf