Metal Deposition Processing
- Won't intermix when over-coated with most imaging resists
- High thermal stability: Tg ~ 195oC
- Single step development of bi-layer stack in TMAH or KOH developers
- Removes quickly and cleanly in conventional resist strippers
- Enables sub 0.25µm micron bi-layer resist imaging
- Enables high yield, very thick (>3µm) metal lift-off processing
- Data strage
- III-V Semiconductors
UniLORTM N is a negative-tone, chemically amplified proprietary co-polymer resist for use in UV lithography processing of semiconductors, MEMS and other nanofabricated structures. It is available in three standard viscosities and provides wall profile adjustability and high thermal stability across film thicknesses ranging from 1 to 5 μm in a single coat. Ideally suited for lift-off applications, it is easily removable and compatible with a range of TMAH developers.
Microposit LOL 1000/2000 Liftoff Layer is an enhanced dissolution rate, dyed PMGI (polymethylglutarimide) solution used for lift-off processes requiring tight CD control, such as GMR thin film head, gallium arsenide, and other leading-edge semiconductor applications. The LOL bilayer lift-off process is suitable for applications where a thin layer of metal is sputtered or evaporated in an additive process. CD variation due to etch bias inherent in subtractive processes is eliminated, resulting in superior metal line width control. Attack on the substrate by an etchant is eliminated.