Ronastrip TL-85 is designed for fast stripping of thin or tin-lead from copper and its alloys, which can be used in both dip and spray applications.
- Ideally suited for use on printed circuit boards, such as edge-tab stripping prior to gold plating (especially in high-speed linear tab plating machines)
- Performs well with metallic etch resist (tin/tin-lead) stripping and producing soldering masks over bare copper boards
- Stripping rates of ca. 10 microns/minute can be achieved in still vat conditions, and can increase up to a maximum of 50 microns/minute in spray conditions (depending upon agitation rate and temperature)
- Attack on copper is minimal (ca. 0.05 micron/minute), meaning the copper is left in excellent condition for subsequent processing
- The solution will dissolve about 100 g/l total (tin and lead) before it is exhausted