SOLDERON™ ST-380 is a high speed, sulphonate-based tin process formulated for continuous electroplating of lead frames in reel-to-reel and magazine-to-magazine machines over a wide current density range.
- The SOLDERON™ ST-380 electrolyte provides a deposit with low whisker propensity and excellent solderability performance, especially at 215°C after 8 hours steam aging
- Simple neutralization of drag-out rinse water produces a non-hazardous effluent
- High deposition rates that allow high throughput values
- Its deposits are low-carbon
- Ease of use is optimised for operators
- It offers excellent solderability performance
- It is low-foaming