- UV5 is designed to provide verticle profile imaging of isolated and semi-dense features.
- It is optimised for device production design rules to 150 mm.
- It is ideally suited for use with AR2 anti-reflectant and a variety of an inorganic substrates
- It offers metal etch resistance equivalent to that of conventional i-Line photoresists
- It provides high yielding device fabrivation via minimal sensitivity to PEB temperature variation (3nm/oC), superior etch resistance, wide process window and very low bias properties
- UV5 is compatible with 0.26N developers (2.38% TMAH)