Plating Resists - XZ34 & XZ55 Plating Resists
Plating is the most complex process associated with circuit production by screen printing.
The formulation of a plating resist is critical; Plating Resists must:
- Withstand long plating periods in either acid or alkaline baths and various pre-cleaning processes.
- Not contaminate plating baths and afterwards must be readily removable in either organic solvents or aqueous solutions.
- Be capable of very fine print definition; i.e. capable of producing circuit patterns with tracks and gaps of between 200 - 250m. (8-10 mil.).
- Comply with RoHS, WEEE
- UL Listed
- All raw materials used within Europe comply with the REACH regulations
- All of the versions within the Imagecure soldermask range meet IPC test standards as a minimum, with some versions also carrying NASA Outgassing and Major Automotive approvals