SPR680 is an advanced mid-critical/critical cost-effective photoresist designed for processing 0.350 micron features and larger.
Pack Sizes and Applications
- Line/Space and ContactHole
- Substrates including Silicon, Silicon-Dioxide, Nitride (SiN) and reflective Polysilicon/Metal
- Offers a high throughput and performs well in Line/Space and ContactHole applications and various substrates.
- Offers excellent resolution with very good feature profiles.
- It is PFOS-free and available in both dyed and undyed versions.
- It performs well with Dry Etch, Wet Etch and Implant processes.
- It can also be used as a consolidation photoresist.