SU-8 2000 is a high contrast, epoxy based photoresist designed for micromachining and other microelectronic applications, where a thick, chemically and thermally stable image is desired.
Pack Sizes and Applications:
- It is an improved formulation of SU-8
- Offers improved coating quality and increased process throughput thanks to the use of a faster drying, more polar solvent system
- Available in 12 standard viscosities
- Film thicknesses of 0.5->200 microns can be achieved with a single coat process
- The exposed and subsequently thermally crosslinked portions of the film are rendered insoluble to liquid developers.
- Has excellent imaging characteristics and is capable of producing very high aspect ratio structures.
- SU-8 2000 has very high optical transmission above 360 nm, which makes it ideally suited for imaging near vertical sidewalls in very thick films.
- SU-8 2000 is best suited for permanent applications where it is imaged, cured and left in place