UVN30 is a negative-tone photoresist for DUV, X-ray, and e-beam applications.
Pack Sizes and Applications:
- Targeted for fast throughput device production rules down to 150 nm.
- Wide process windows can be used to resolve nested lines/spaces, isolated lines, posts and contacts
- It has minimal PEB sensitivity
- It is insensitive to airborne contaminants and has superior metal etch resistance
- Specifically optimised for 0.26N developers
- It can be used with a wide variety of substrates including polysilicon, 300A-capped SiON and Rohm and Haas Electronic Materials’ organic anti-reflection coating.