A-Gas Electronic Materials offers a wide range of CVS equipment designed to control organic additives in the acid copper and tin/tin-lead plating baths. Used in our laboratories, it has a compact design and enables ease-of-use. Our operators can expertly handle every step of the process, and ensure perfect control of your baths.
The Titraplate 100® is A-Gas Electronic Materials’ multisample lab CVS capable of analysing up to 17 samples depending on the applications.
- The additions of standard solutions and production samples is automatic, minimising the need for operator use
- It provides fresh DI water rinse between analysis
- It offers completely open and programmable analysis
- Titraplate 100 is able to run different types of analysis using the same program
- For example, it can run Carrier / Brightener / Leveler analysis on the same carrousel
- It uses the same software as CVSmart® for control
The Titriplate 100® + is our multi-sample lab CVS, capable of analsing up to 17 samples depending on the applications.
- Titriplate 100+ has a three electrodes system
- It offers an effective DI water shower position for the rinsing of electrodes
- It can analyse all a customer’s organic components on the same carousel
- Using Windows-based software, it prioritises ease-of-use
- The file for the result automatically saves to Microsoft Excel
- It provides automatic preparation of Intercept and Support Electrolyte solutions via its brand new 6 ports valve
- VMS is automatically added
LineSmart 8000 is the latest generation of CVS devices. It automatically and continuously analyses the organic additives in electroplating baths.
- Linesmart 8000 is an all-in-one piece of equipment with a three-electrodes system, pumps, autodosing syringe units and valve
- The unit is fully controlled by PC and PLC, which removes the need for operators to constantly check the CVS
- Ist ability to be linked to the line PLC allows users to get the most out of additive replenishments
- It can analyse organic additives as well as copper, sulphuric acid and chloride directly from the plating line
- Ist display screen immediately shows results from the Carrier, Brightener and Leveler of the plating bath
- It minimises waste during the plating bath analysis process